Interior Design | Renovation
Starting a renovation can be overwhelming. You may have structural drawings finalised but now need the confidence to choose colours, fixtures and fittings. Putting together a cohesive scheme from the beginning will make every decision along the way a logical step, reducing time, money and stress.
Renovation planning and interior design is our forte, we have a trusted network of trades and suppliers. We can help with just one or two rooms, or take on the entire project from start to finish.
The process begins with a visit to your home to discuss your requirements, and to get an understanding of the scope of works, your likes and dislikes.
Our interior decorating service can include some or all of the following:
- Colour consultation for all walls, woodwork, fixtures and fittings.
- Joinery colour scheme and layout for study, kitchen and bathroom design.
- Built in wardrobe design.
- Lighting selection.
- Carpet, floor board, tile and window treatment selection.
- Furniture and décor suggestions, including access to trade pricing where applicable.
- Sourcing of upholstery fabric for the refurbishment of existing furniture pieces.
- Install and styling of rooms where required.
As part of the planning process you will receive a detailed mood board for your project, specifying paint colours, joinery choices, furniture and styling suggestions.